My Favourite Book

             

                  MY FAVOURITE BOOK.

            Daddy buys plenty of books for me because he knows I love reading. Once he bought for me the retold version of the Ramayana for children. I enjoyed reading it very much. Since then, I have read it many times. This book is indeed my favourite.

            I feel very sad when Lord Rama is exiled to the forest for fourteen years. But then there he shows true courage. He faces many hardships. He fights against evil men and demons and protects the holy men living in the forest. Finally he wages a war against King Ravana of Lanka. I feel thrilled when Lord Rama emerges victorious in the end.

            Hanuman and his vanar sena also fascinate me. Hanuman's devotion to Lord Rama is amazing. I have learnt many values from the story that I will never forget.

                THANKS FOR WATCHING
            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite festival Holi, which is the festival of colours?

TEACHERS DAY, the blessing day.

Favourite festival Diwali (dipawali)